Phalanx

• sorry geen zin om te vertalen:

bron:sensor phalanx

What a Sensor Phalanx Can See

If you scan the target planet of the fleet
    If you scan the home planet of the fleet
    • Fleets coming home from any mission (except Recalled deployment)
    • Fleets on a hold or expedition mission
    What a Sensor Phalanx Cannot See
    If you scan the target planet:
    • Fleets heading to the planet's DF from moon
    • Fleets heading to the planet's moon
    • Harvesting fleets launched from or returning to a moon
    • Deployment missions from a planet to another planet THAT HAS BEEN RECALLED
    (Note : This is the only fleetsaving method from a planet without a moon that cannot be seen, but it has to be recalled before reaching the target before it drops off from the Phalanx scan)
    In short, you will see when a fleet is arriving at the target planet, whether that fleet is deployed to the target, attacking the target, or some mission from the target that will return the fleet to the target. The key is that a fleet will be making a stop at the target planet, whether it is the target of a mission or the origin of a round trip mission.
    I only have my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
  • 2 verschillende antwoorden zie ik, of lees ik het verkeerd?

Kamikaze zegt: ja, de planeet die je aanvalt kan "gephalanxed" (vanaf nu gebruiken we dit woord xD) worden.

What sensor Phalanx cannot see:

"Fleets heading to the planet's from moon. (Ik zou niet weten wat DF) betekend, maar zal er ongetwijfeld mee te maken hebben.

Laten we er een voorbeeld bij gebruiken.

Ik woon op 1:1:1. Ik heb daar een maan. Ik val vanaf mijn maan mijn grootste concurrent aan op 1:1:2 (planeet). iemand anders doet toevallig een phalanx op 1:1:2, Is het dan zichtbaar dat ik hem aanval? ook als ik aanval vanaf mijn maan.

Sorry voor mijn onwetendheid. ik ben nog een noobje.

Thanks voor het helpen!

David.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kale pker ().

• van maan na planeet is zichbaar op de planeet
    van planeet na maan is niet zichbaar op de maan.

transports, aanval, kolomissie, alles wat een terugkomst heeft is te zien op de planeet (als je vanaf planeet vliegt) (vanaf een maan niet)
    plaatsen teruggetrokken is nooit zichtbaar...
    Every Superhero needs it foe.

I'll be the big bad, if you wanna play superhero.