A brand new admin :))

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A brand new admin :))

Ah im not good at this things but i still try to make some brilliant announcements for new admins cause i like this part of my job most ^^

Dear users :D

a new admin was placed today to fill the great lack which will be left due to Fabjes resignation as an admin. The one and only: Rey Nemaattori. Thx to Fabje for all his effort, his time, motivation, passion and the great job he has done (I'll miss you as an admin hunnie :( ) and congratulations to Rey, good luck, much fun and all the best for your new tasks. Make us proud brownie :P

Thx for your attention ^^
      *waves*
      Lissala
    • Wester wrote:

Ah ik ben niet goed in dingen als deze maar ik probeer toch briljante aankondigingen te maken voor nieuwe admins omdat ik dit het leukste gedeelte van mijn baan vind ^^

Beste users :D

Een nieuwe admin is vandaag ingezet om het gat op te vullen dat is ontstaan door Fabjes terugtreden.De enige echte: Rey Nemaattori. Ik wil fabje bedanken voor al zijn moeite, tijd, motivatie en passie en de geweldige dingen die hij gedaan heeft. (Ik zal je missen als een admin hunnie :( ) en gefeliciteerd Rey, veel succes, veel plezier en het beste met je nieuwe taken. Maak ons trots brownie :P

Bedankt voor jullie aandacht ^^
      *zwaait*
      Lissala